Friday 10 November 2017

Introduction: Shonty

Name - 
Chantelle aka Shonty

Where are you - 
Ottawa, ON

Who are you -
This question is too existential.

I like good food (pizza primarily), good wine, good coffee, cigars, books, music, puppies, and good company.

I like learning about new people.

What are you playing on the table - 
I socially I play Magic the Gathering and some board games like Lords of Waterdeep.

I've played role playing games like Iron Kingdoms RPG

I'm really interested in playing the new Star Trek Adventures role-playing game.

Play Style - 
Building up and then attacking from a position of power. No dirty tricks, only aggressive when I am ready, a defensive player.

Top irk at the table - 
When people are poor sports and who take losses personally.

Current Gamer Projects -
I'm tweaking some decks for Magic the Gathering; a wolf tribal deck and a cat tribal deck with Ajani.

I'm also building a character for Star Trek Adventures and I have a Man-at-Arms/Knight that I'm playing in an Iron Kingdoms RPG.

Last word -
I'm done turn me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment