Monday 22 May 2017

Introduction: Wolf

Name - 
Shane, aka Wolf

Where are you - 
Ottawa, Ontario

Who are you -
I'm probably going to die at the gaming table - real life or otherwise.

What are you playing on the table - 
I'm running a campaign of Legend of the Five Rings 4th Edition, while also playing in a two campaigns: one Star Wars RPG Saga Edition, and the other Shadowrun 5th Edition. I also play Magic the Gathering and when not at the table a lot of video games. I really enjoy introducing and teaching players new games and role-playing games.

Play Style - 
"Rogues do it from behind" is my go to, but I'm otherwise a fluid gamer who likes to fill in the gaps within the party.

Top irk at the table - 
When a player can't put down their cell phone when we're at the table.

Current Gamer Projects - 
I'm building two whole worlds for my RPG groups: Re-writing my own custom timeline for Legend of the Five Rings, and whole new world to be played with Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition.

Last word -
"Don't worry I have a plan..."

No comments:

Post a Comment