Tuesday 25 April 2017

Introduction: Burns

Name - 
John aka Burns

Where are you - 
Ottawa, Ontario

Who are you - 
Casual gamer, since my days of playing 40k in the late 90s who professionally solves problems for smart people.

What are you playing on the table - 
Hordes - Circle of Orboros and Legion of Everblight. Magic the Gathering but only if it has Zombies. Infinity - Combined Army. Any board game that is fun or takes reference from the Necronomicon.

Play style - 
Nothing fancy: smash the other guy. If I can pull off one cool move I consider it a victory, even if the rest of the game goes the other way.

Top irk at the table - 
People who take the game too seriously

Current gamer projects - 
Getting my Combined Army into a tournament ready state, then adding models to my Hordes lists.

Last word - 
Klatuu Veraata N’(cough)

No comments:

Post a Comment